1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
¼ cup baking cocoa
1 cup cold butter
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp. almond extract
1 can (21 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped almonds
- In a bowl, combine the flour sugar and cocoa. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Add egg and almond extract until blended; set aside 1 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13x9x2-in. baking pan.
- Carefully top with pie filling.
- Combine chocolate chips, almonds and resrved crumb mixture; sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 min. or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool; refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. before cutting.