1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
½ cup granulated sugar, divided
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups whipped cream
1 can (21 oz.) cherry filling and topping
½ tsp. almond extract
- 1. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and melted butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x9x2-in. baking pan. Chill crust while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, remaining ¼ cup sugar, lemon peel and vanilla.
- Whip until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- Combine cherry filling and almond extract. Pour over cheese filling. Chill until ready to serve.