2 quarts popped popcorn
1 cup blanched whole almonds, toasted
1 cup each pecan halves, cashews, Brazil nuts, and hazelnuts, toasted
1½ cups sugar
1 cup dark corn syrup
½ cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Place popcorn and nuts in a lightly greased 5-qt. dutch oven.
- Bake at 250° for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 290° (soft crack stage).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour a small amount at a time over popcorn mixture, stirring constantly until mixture is well coated.
- Immediately spread on greased baking sheets. Cool; break into pieces. Store in airtight containers.